Alert

CRCSD Derecho Update

In regards to the current state of our school district, all buildings have damage. All buildings will need attention. Some not as much as others, but attention...

Click for the Return to Learn Website

7/1/2020 12:59:00 PM
This site contains our Return to Learn plan for the 2020-21 school year.
 

PBIS

Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS)

Grant Wood School is participating in PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Support). What is PBIS? PBIS is a comprehensive, school-wide approach to creating a  consistent, predictable, safe, and positive school environment. It is research based, uses best practices and data to help all students succeed. Our BIG 3 focused behaviors are; Safety, Responsibility, Respect. Students who show these behaviors are rewarded daily and weekly with acknowledgements. These acknowledgements are in the form of verbal, specific praise that comes with a ticket. Each classroom offers different incentives with tickets earned. 80% of our students consistently follow the Big 3. The other 20% are working hard on improving their behaviors and are growing every day!

 

pbis_page_2

 

 

 

 

 

 
Close